Sunday, September 26, 2010

labor Day

We started out Labor Day bright and early running in the 5k in the morning. This included  Monica, Canyon, Josh , Mark and myself. ( This was a first for me, I hate running) anyway We had all our parents there to cheer us on, it was fun, and Mark ended up winning his age group. Next we were off to the parade, where we have great seats right in front of Mom and Dads house.
The kids are ready for Candy!!!
After the parade we had a BBQ, Which Mark missed because he was at the instacare getting an earbud from his ipod removed from his ear that got stuck at the race. (the strangest things always happen to him)
Do you think they got enough candy Ha

Lucky for Mark, we had another BBQ to go to at his parents house. This kids had a great time riding the horse( we wore him out and G-pa walking around the coral a hundred times I'm sure) and playing  football with cousins.

Zach wants to hang this picture in his room. so cute, I love it

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are so cute! Still so sad I missed it.

Oh and I can't believe that happened to Mark. That really is so strange!

Monica said...

Those are fun pictures! So I guess the ear bud was really in there then? The sheer speed he was running forced it to the back of the ear.