Friday, April 23, 2010

zach turned 4!!!

This is the Snake that the Cox's gave Zach for his birthday, it took him a while to warm up to the snake when he learned it got as big as him. He wasn't sure if he wanted to take it home. It started out at about 12 in. long





Zach wanted a Farm Birthday cake, this is as good as it gets, for I am not a cake decorater. he also got a bigger bike, he had outgrown the small one he learned on at age 3. We had a fun little party with Grandpa and Grandma Fullmer and Jensen, and he invited his neighbor friends Kylie and Tate as well.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so proud of you for blogging, now you just have to keep up on it. I was going to tell you I have another video on Facebook of Brighton crawling if you want to see it. Have Josh show you. Miss you guys!

Monica said...

I feel sort of bad that his present made him nervous. But it is funny.