Last week Alyssa turned 11 I can't believe it!! We had a fun little party with family. She got lots of really cute outfits and a leg shaver (her Dad had to warm up to that idea), but she's growing up whether we like it or not, and she's turning out to be such a beautiful young lady inside and out. She is the best sister, Zachary adores her, she lets him sleep with her all the time. The little girls in the neighborhood think she's the coolest thing ever, She's always willing to play with them. I feel so lucky to have such a sweet caring daughter who is also my friend. Hope you had a great B-day We love you!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Alyssa! We love you!
Ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I can't believe you will be 12 next year! I miss you can't wait to see you this summer. Oh and yeah for shaving your legs I started shaving my legs in 4th grade too!
awe.. happy birthday Alyssa!! And you should tell Stephanie that you are in 6th now not 4th. We love you. Good luck with all that leg shavin!!
Post a Comment