Friday, May 14, 2010

Its Great to be Eight

Cole turned 8 yesterday, celebrating with friends and family. We took he and his friends bowling after school, They had a great time (and I didn't have to entertain them, one of the easiest parties I've given) Later Grandparents came for birthday pie, Cole didn't want cake he wanted a raspberry cream pie, and Cracker chicken for dinner. His other birthday day wish was a bb gun, which came true, now he can go with Josh shooting up above the house ,very exciting (at least for him) I think he is growing up to fast it doesn't seem that long ago when I brought home a little red head from the hospital. Cole is such a joy to have in our family, all his has to do is smile and then I smile, its contageous. he's looking forward to scouts, his baptism, summer, baseball, and every thing else that comes with being 8

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Cole! Wish I could be there for your Baptism! Love you

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Cole! We need to see more of that red hair this summer!