Mark and I went to Maui for our 16th wedding anniversary. We had alot of fun and relaxation enjoying the beautiful island. We drove up to a volcano and did some sight seeing, and had lunch at Zippy's (Marks fav. place from his mission) he loves the rice and chili. We drove the Road to Hana one day, and did a snorkel trip to Molokini island, (my favorite) We also went to the aquarium and ate macadamia nut crusted mahi mahi (fish I had craved since the last time we were there) Every afternoon we would walk to the beach and relax, it was truly heavenly.
These were the views from our Hotel balcony
These were the views from our Hotel balcony
Road to Hana pictures
Snorkeling (We loved the water camera)
Last day, leaving the Hotel
2 comments:
Looks beautiful! I will make it there one day!
Fun! I love seeing those pictures. I'm with Steph I wanna go there!
Post a Comment